Monday, November 10, 2008

I See London, I See France

On my fingernails!

OPI Nail Lacquer's Couture Couleur fall/winter line is named after one of the most romantic countries in the world, France. The colors were inspired by the effortless elegance of French fashion and I'm sure you can guess that I'm madly in love with the fun names.



I was wearing Tickly My France-y before the chilly weather set in - its an updated nude with a hint of lilac which would actually work on a bride. Now I'm onto You Don't Know Jacques! which is a trendy taupe. Next on my list to try are:

I'm Fondue of You - inspired by milk chocolate

Eiffel For This Color - a shimmery wine

If you're interested in matching your bridesmaid's nails to their dresses, I think these colors would work great with the hot lavender and purple shades invading the wedding world. If you haven't noticed, check out this inspiration board from South Africa's Prima Donna Bride.



Or, maybe you're just looking for a new shade for winter. Try them out at your local nail salon or see more shades online.

7 comments:

Carol said...

Aw thanks so much for posting my board. You have an interesting blog. I'm looking forward to reading from the beginning. Oh and thanks for the kind words.

SohoCindy said...

I love all the purples that are out for Fall/Winter!

Allison said...

I think OPI themes are fabulous. If I remember correctly, they've done Russia and India-themed collections fairly recently. I would love to be part of the team that comes up with the names.

Sarah said...

I've already gone through a bottle of louvre me, louvre me not. I love their "russian" collection as well.

Thanks for the comment on my blog!

Anonymous said...

I love your style. This was the most fun yet. I agree with Allison, about being part of the team that comes up with the names. Maybe they would like to have a contest and give the winner a spot?

bobbymusselman said...

Interesting article, added his blog to Favorites In principle, a good happen, support the views of the author

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dress in your wedding. And it will hand down as a witness of this wonderful memory. For the bride, A line wedding dresses is the most important part of the wedding. It is very happy for the girls to treasure the mermaid wedding dressesforever. When you know the culture of the ball gown wedding dresses, you will attach importance to your family life.You can visit our site wholesale wedding dresses.cheap wedding dresses have good quality.You can find Wedding dresses 2011 Styles beach wedding dresses empire wedding dresses column wedding dresses tea length wedding dresses strapless wedding dresses plus size wedding dresses bridesmaid dresses evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dressesyour dream. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.