Thursday, November 6, 2008

Uber-iscous!

Thank you to Wishpot, who nominated my blog as Uber Amazing! Such exciting news. Click here to view all my fabulous fellow nominees.



The Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:

~ inspires you
~ makes you smile and laugh
~ or maybe gives amazing information
~ a great read
~ has an amazing design
~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!

The rules of this award are:
* Put the logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

I nominate:
Thanks again Wishpot and here's to all the Uber Amazing blogs!

PS - If you don't know Wishpot, its a great site where you can put all your gift wishes online in one spot. We were all for registering our Wii and fancy Logitech remote control desires for our recent wedding.

Check out my Wishpot Wedding Expert picks by clicking on the round orange badge on the right.


My current lists are:
The holidays are coming : ).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!!! first congrats on receiving this award from wishpot. and second, thank u from the bottom of my heart for giving me this award. it means so much to me that you think so highly of my blog!! i hope you have a fabulous day! i'll be sure to pass this along to a long list of my fave uber-amazing blogs but first i'm also giving it back to you!!! xoxo

Ellen Seidman said...

Congrats!!! How shall we celebrate? Maybe we should both have a wedding again! You first! And thanks for nominating me.
xo

ABC Dragoo said...

Ohhhh we have that remote control. It's awesome. Hope someone gets it for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

I just found your blog through Blog catalog and love it!
I added you in my blog and I'd love it if you added mine in yours.