Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Want a little Moroccan inspiration?

I'm always dreaming of a Moroccan getaway so when I spotted Bridal Buzz' post on Moroccan Sunrise Collection by Sephora, I was intrigued...

I love that the products are just as pretty as the packaging. In addition, the limited-edition collection features lots of travel-friendly cases making them perfect for a destination wedding or weekend retreat.

You'll find bronzer, eye shadow and lip gloss in sun-kissed shades and tres chic gold and white, tangerine and gold or fushia and gold cosmetic bags. I think they'd make great bridesmaid presents.

Click here to see more...

5 comments:

bridal buzz said...

Love this line! It pretty much gives me an excuse to take a vacation! :)

Blablover5 said...

Very nice colors.

It makes me think of my Moroccan body wash. I love that stuff. Smells so exotic but tasty.

Caitlin said...

I love these! I wanna buy one of these for my honeymoon now and its not until October!

jane in the waiting line said...

gorgeous! you find the loveliest things.

Sherrlyn Borkgren Photography said...

Hello what a beautiful site you have. I just love it! I'll be coming back to visit often.
Sherrlyn Borkgren Photography