Thursday, April 2, 2009

Is your wedding veil boring? Try one of these...

Melissa mentioned polka dot veils after my post on the Melissa Sweet polka dot wedding gown and it got me thinking....

If you're having a simple wedding gown, a polka dot veil could be just the thing to add a festive touch.


How about this
French Lace Polka Dot Veil with rounded corners and beaded organza flowers?

Here's a more "traditional" version from HoneycombVeils on Etsy.


And the oh so popular birdcage veils always look so fun! Former Weddingbee
Kasia Fink started making custom birdcage veils after her wedding and I think they have just the right touch of vintage and modern, sassy and sweet for any bride. And for just $50, you can't go wrong.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

These are great veils!!! I've been looking for something less "plain," I will definitely be checking this site!!! Thanks!

elizabeth said...

I just ordered a veil from Kasia Fink - and I was a no-veil girl until I saw hers! They're so cute! Can't wait to get my package in the mail!

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Ohhh i likey! Very different yet still traditional!
RelentlessBride

drollgirl said...

fantastic ideas!!!!!!!!!!! love it!!!

melissa said...

I love it! Especially if you have a simpler dress. The Polka Dot Veil I saw was from Dolly Couture (http://www.dollycouture.net/) She has been doing alot of custom dresses and veils with polka dot tulle.

I almost ordered a birdcage from Kasia Fink - so cute.

Belle said...

I adore the birdcage veil! Such a sassy look!