Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A bridesmaid gift she'll really wear again and again.

I saw these chunky rainbow bangles on Style School and they made me say "WOW" out loud.


Stackable bracelets are in vogue and I love the idea of giving your bridesmaids a gift they'll really wear again and again. Roberta Chiarella Sparkle 24/7 Bangles are available in 15 colors and two finishes (gold and platinum) so you'll surely find something to please every gal in your group. And, at $48 each you can give your girls a small stack.

You may just want to get some to match your honeymoon outfits too...

To see more of Roberta Chiarella’s gorgeous jewels,visit robertachiarella.com.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE those...would totally wear them all the time!

Julia said...

so cute! I would definitely wear those again