Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mailing your wedding invitations sometime soon?

If you live overseas, you can just ignore this post. If not, don't forget about the US Postal Service rate increase happening on May 11.

First class stamps are going from 42¢ to 44¢ and two ounce stamps (what most wedding invitations will weigh) will be 61¢. I'm pleased to report that a brand new "Wedding Cake" stamp
has arrived for the occasion. Check it out:


Of course you still have time to stock up on these Forever Stamps for bills and thank you notes but I do think they're pretty ugly.

3 comments:

starfish said...

It's about time they came out with a wedding type stamp other than the heart!

Elegant Myra said...

I love the new wedding cake stamp. I think the liberty bells are kind of boring too. People
at work think I'm crazy to be so influenced by the stamps we use. They are all the same price so why not use the more special ones.

gelinlik-modellerim.com said...

I'm crazy to be so influenced by the stamps we use. They are all the same price so why not use the more special ones. ıts wonderful