Monday, June 1, 2009

Are you a lazy bride? Help is just an email away!

Feeling lazy? Strapped for time? Need fast answers to your most pressing wedding questions? Don't have time for the zillion bridal chat rooms and message boards?

Lazy Bride 411, a new service connecting brides, vendors and wedding media, is here to save the day!


Sign up to be included on the mailing list. Then, once a day, you'll receive a list of queries. If you're able to answer any of them, email the inquirer directly. If you cannot be of assistance, hit delete and go about your day.

Have a wedding question? Fill out the Query Form and they'll include your question in the next email out. Then sit back and watch for the answers to arrive in your in-box.

Everyone and everything wedding related is welcome. From the bride looking for a reception site on the water in Seattle to the recently-married gal in Texas looking for a buyer of her 300 IKEA votive candles to the wedding magazine writer looking for a couple with a Star Trek wedding theme to feature in an article, Lazy Bride 411 is the avenue for you to find what you need, fast.

And no worries - your name and email address will never be shared and will never be used for anything other than Lazy Bride 411.

So join the community and help make everyone's day just a little bit lazier! And be sure to check out the Lazy Bride's Blog for great planning tips and wedding inspiration.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I wish I had this when I was planning! I LOATHED wedding planning!

Unknown said...

I want to say, I LOVE this service. So far, I've been able to help out other women who had questions and I never would have thought I would be able to give wedding advice. And Larissa is SO nice!

Unknown said...

Aw, thanks Caroline! Your are so lovely :) Thanks for all your great advice. And Lyla, a huge 'gracias' as we've had a number of new subscribers. Thanks again!

Globetrottingbride said...

YAY! So glad I could help out!

nina's report scheduler said...

I love this! Thanks for the link.

odb code reader said...

Thank you so much for sharing this link! Need this badly!