Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Recessionista Summer Getaway! Life's a Beach Jet Blue Sale!

If I have a choice, I'll always pick a Jet Blue flight. I love that they feed me snacks and entertain me with TV and movies making even a long trip seem quick. (Note: We flew to St. Martin last week and I was disappointed to learn that only the movies work once you get an hour away from JFK. What's up with that Jet Blue???)


Jet Blue is known for their amazing sales and they've got a great Life's a Beach Sale going on now that is offering up some great fares ($29 - $139 each way!) to Mexico, the Caribbean and Bermuda. There are some amazing hotel deals right now so be sure to book a summer getaway if you haven't already.

Need a bachelor or bachelorette trip, mini-moon or honeymoon? Hurry up, you have to book by Friday and travel between July 14 and October 6.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Thanks for the tip!

Cairns Hotels said...

I agree with you. Jet blue is really one of the best airline company. Very affordable price and I haven't heard any bad comments about their service.

seo service said...

Really? Next time i'll avail Jet Blue. Thanks for the tip girl.

drupal website development said...

surely i come up one day in jet blue. before a day i would like to chose on my trip jet blue. really good services. time passing services..