Friday, June 5, 2009

I've got some big news!!!!

Some of you fabulous readers might already know but for those of you who haven't heard...

The Globetrotting Groom and I are having a baby this fall!! And, we just found out this week that...its a GIRL!!!! A little future Globetrotting Bride!

Here I am with my first ultrasound pic:

And here is my ever growing belly:

Don't worry, the Globetrotting Bride blog isn't going anywhere. In fact, its getting a brand new look so stay tuned. And, feel free to pass along any pregnancy or parenting tips.

Have a great weekend!!!

14 comments:

Allison said...

Congrats!

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Awww yayyy a globetrotting baby! Congrats!

Julia said...

how exciting!!! congratulations to you both!!

honey my heart said...

congratulations!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! That is just wonderful :)

Baby Globetrotter!

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Congrats!

elizabeth said...

How awesome! Congratulations on your future lil Globetrotter!

Nadine said...

Congratulations, how exciting for your both.

My Dream Ring said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have two daughters and wouldn't trade them for anything...Well except when they draw on the walls with a Sharpie or Glue their artwork on their walls and flush $50 American Girl babydoll clothes down the toilet..should I keep going? I better not I don't want to spook you too bad, lol. They are a blessing, really!

Tali ~ Solutions Bridal said...

That is incredible! We are all so happy for you. P.S. You better not go anywhere, the blog is rockin' :)

Love,

Solutions Bridal Girls

Grumpy Groom said...

That's wonderful news. Congratulations. And thank you for sharing the ultrasound pic. It will make a nice passport photo for globetrotting baby's first trip :)

Kim @ parisian party said...

Woohoo!!!! Félicitations!! I hope you're all doing well, and that this summer zips by quickly!!

Anonymous said...

A huge congratulations! You look so cute in that pink top.

DietCokeStraightUp said...

Congratulations!!! That is fabulous!!!!