Monday, July 13, 2009

Honeymoon packing tip #10 - Make Room for RuMe!

If you're like me, you never know when you're going to find something you need - on a vacation, on your way home, or as you're heading out. Since I love the planet as much as I love shopping, I have taken to carrying a reusable tote in my bag at all times.


Sure there are lots of these on the market but my favorite comes from
RuMe. They are super small and light when folded and large enough for groceries or a day's worth of shopping when unfolded. Best of all, they are super sturdy (think groceries for the week) and they fit perfectly over your shoulder keeping your hands free. I also discovered that they can also double as a beach bag - here we are in Anguilla last month:

They're available in an array of sizes and patterns so order one or a few to throw in your honeymoon suitcase. They would also make nice bridesmaid gifts or destination wedding Out of Town bags.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Love these colors. I'll have to check them out.

Anonymous said...

I love them too! They're great for the beach. I just bought some for my friend who is getting married in a couple months so she can bring them on her honeymoon.

Honeymoon bed breakfast said...

This top 10 honeymoon packing list is based on the essentials of packing and especially packing for your honeymoon. These are top10 honeymoon packing guidelines to help you get your thinking in the right place. This top 10 honeymoon packing tips list will help you to remember a little easier.

Top 10 Honeymoon Packing Tip

http://www.henwed.com/131/honeymoon/honeymoon-packing-tips.html