Monday, July 6, 2009

Welcome to Groom's Week! Why should brides have all the fun?

Since most of you fabulous readers are female, I thought I'd spend this week highlighting some great items to share with your grooms. I'm sure you've heard that Real Housewives of New Jersey line "Happy Wife, Happy Life" but I say a "Happy Groom will Make You Swoon." Ok, so that's a little cheesy. Maybe the pregnancy hormones have kicked in?

First up is this fabulous "Here Comes the Groomed Kit" from Anthony Logistics For Men:


Priced at $50, this kit contains glycolic facial cleanser, facial scrub, pre-shave oil, shaving cream, after shave balm, sea salt body scrub, and glycerin hand/body lotion in a lightweight travel case (perfect for taking on the honeymoon...). It's a great way to get your groom's face camera ready for the big wedding day and honeymoon close ups.

When I showed the Globetrotting Groom the potions and instruction card
he balked, "I don't need a routine," but when he tried all the products, he changed his mind. Suddenly Mr. Doom and Gloom was all, "Hey, feel how soft my skin feels!" True story ladies!

I think this would be a great engagement gift, nice Jack and Jill shower present or groomsmen gift. Or maybe you just want to surprise him with a "just because" (your face is like sandpaper) present.

5 comments:

Bridechka said...

Yay! I am excited for grooms week :)

Nicole D said...

So cute! I'm going to get one for my FI's birthday. Thanks for sharing.

Austin Wedding Blog said...

I'm sooo getting this for my fiance! Of course he'll be all like, "this is for pretty-boys" but he'll end up loving it!

Ellen Seidman said...

Wow, I thought Globetrotting Groom's skin looked really nice, but I figured it was all those pregnancy hormones. Oh, wait, that's you.

Cool stuff! Can married men use it? :)

anna and the ring said...

Oh my boy has more products that I do. He would take over the bathroom if he had his way!

Yay for grooms week!