Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Betcha didn't know this...

I've been tagged by Once a Bride, to tell you 10 random facts about me! In no particular order, here you go....


1) I'm often called a hypochondriac.

2) I took 100 engaged couples to Jamaica to test drive their honeymoon for a day.

3) I can write backwards with my left hand. Yup!

4) I once swallowed a marble playing Chinese Checkers.

5) I am named after a red-headed cheerleader my mom knew in college.

6) I ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch daily from elementary school to high school. Every. Single. Day!

7) Even thought I drive maybe 10 days a year (this is normal for a New Yorker...), I can drive a stick shift.

8) I am not afraid of powertools, even after the emergency room visit.

9) I was once a serial dater!

10) I learned how to play croquet from Robin Leach (yes the one from Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous!)

I'm tagging five fabulous bloggers with this one:

- Lemiga Events - One of Atlanta's most creative party planners
- Classic Bride - Your everything wedding planning site. Don't miss her new calligraphy shop!
- Veiled Vows - Inspiring thoughts from an almost-bride-to be.
- The Wedding Decorator - For oodles and oodles of decorating ideas.
- Well-Heeled, with a mission - In search of financial stability and great shoes.

7 comments:

Mrs. Realife said...

LOL!! I love your 10 things!! and I'm not afraid of power tools either, in fact, when I went off to college, that was my dad's gift to me :)

PB&J is my FAVORITE!!

Reviva Weddings said...

Love the 10 things, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?!!

{un}Veiled Vows said...

Aw thanks! This is really sweet!

__ said...

thank you so much for the tag! i appreciate you thinking of me! very sweet :o)

i kind of quit doing tags about a year ago so if you'd prefer to give the honor to someone else, i'd completely understand!

DietCokeStraightUp said...

Love your list!! I am also not affraid of power tools!!!

Ellen Seidman said...

I almost just gave you this award, then wasn't sure if you wanted to post about yourself over all the fab wedding stuff you always have on! Glad someone else gave it to you!!! This was great. I learned new things about you! And I'm not telling everyone what you left out! :)

Anonymous said...

Reading your list helped me re live some of your adventures. You are such a foodie now but I remember the p&j, writing backwards and who do you think taught you the stick shift?