Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Honeymoon packing tip #4 - Pack mini versions with Minimus

Ditch the full-size lotions and potions and minimize your toiletries with Minimus' Honeymoon Travel Kit.

The kit contains mini sized versions of products from Kiss My Face, Tom's of Maine, Colgate, Gillette, TRESemme and more that are expertly packed in handy, reusable totes. The carry-on friendly contents are stowed inside a Ziploc in case you don't want to check your bags. It comes in a really nice gift box making it a great shower or engagement gift.




Minimus also offers other getaway goodies including the Car Travel Essentials Kit and the Business Traveler Kit as well as bridal friendly products like the VIP Clothing Care Kit and the Pink Bag Wedding Survival Gear.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the gift box, but overall, $62 seems a little steep. I think I could put together a similar package for way less money. Of course, that means spending time putting it together, which I suppose is the tradeoff you're paying for.

Sarah said...

I can't really think of what they are missing. But I've yet to go on a trip for more than a weekend with just my carryon bag. I tend to pack full size for most of my products and keep the basic things I'd need during long flights in my purse (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant).

Ellen Seidman said...

I think it's a good idea, but like Sarah, I end up taking my usual full-size stuff!

Anonymous said...

Where do you find all these products? I think they would make very creative bridal shower gifts.
Its kind of fun when everything you need is all pre-packed for you.
Its the hand maiden doing all the prep for her princess 2000 style.

Anonymous said...

So super helpful! And helps with those last minute packing situtions we all fall into. Great post!