Monday, January 12, 2009

Recessionista Wedding Gown Extravaganza. Get there early!

One of my favorite Boston friends (hi Amy!) sent me this flyer for the famous Filene's Basement "Running of the Brides" wedding gown sale. If you're in the market for a wedding dress and will be near one of these cities on these dates, you'll want to check this out! Hundreds of designer dresses can be had for just $249, $499 or $699. Be sure to bring some pals to help you navigate...



Click here and here to read about Miss Latte's first-hand account from last week on Weddingbee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen this on TV. Watch out! Bring lots of friends to help you grab the dresses. It's like a combat zone. Would I do it if I lived there? Heck ya!

Cyd said...

Gosh, I have soooo wanted to do this for years. Granted, I just ordered my dress, but it looks like such fun in a somewhat maniacal kind of way. I should really make someone hop over to MA with me so we can go...

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

A friend from high school is going to do the one in Boston - she is so tiny and delicate that I don't know how she is going to fend off anyone! I am too intimidated by crazy engaged women - one bridal expo was enough - and I couldn't imagine trying to find a dress in chaos!