Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Honeymoon packing tip #3 - Make-Up Musts

I'm never one to over-pack but I do love having all my favorite make-up and toiletries when I'm on the road. All eyes are on you during your honeymoon so here are some make-up basics to pack for the big trip:
I love to bring trial size lotions and make-up that I can just toss at the end of the trip. Sephora and Kiehls will give you product samples so be sure to ask.

Pack it all up in a fun bag like this Double-Zip Foldover Cosmetic Bag and you're good to go!



A cute make-up bag filled with goodies or a Sephora gift card would make a great gift for any bride-to-be.

Anything to add to the list?

2 comments:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

I love Sephora and I love Kiehls... And i agree... eyelash curler, qtips, tweezers,sunscreen... all things I'd need! GREAT LIST!

RelentlessBride

Ellen Seidman said...

Those are gorgeous bags! FYI, if you get a tinted moisturizer you can skip the foundation, blush and bronzer, too. Neutrogena makes a good one.