Friday, January 2, 2009

The ultimate personalized holiday cards

If you haven't heard of Moo, a very cool UK based printing company, you're missing out. They have an array of products that I'll be writing about in the coming year but I just had to share the beautiful holiday cards I created with photos from our recent wedding. The paper quality is amazing and what I love most is that each holiday card can be personalized with a different picture. Here's a sampling of my favorites.

Check them out:



A front view:



Inside:



You can even customize the back!

2 comments:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Oh, i love those holiday cards :) I really wanted to do a postcard of some sort this year, but didn't get around to it... i did get my cards out though :) Maybe next year i can do something like the ones in your post :)

RelentlessBride

Anonymous said...

Custom Cards are the way to go. A lot more fun than the store bought variety and are usually kept forever. With the right photo they could work for any occasion.