Hawaii is stunning and the Four Seasons knows pampering. What more do you need for an amazing wedding, honeymoon or both? Here's the scoop on the Four Seasons Resort Hualālai:
* Who: Couples who want eco-friendly wedding and ultra luxurious honeymoon. Think tropical, romantic and pampering with a "love butler" at your beck and call to arrange anything you desire.
* What: Eco-conscious couples will love the Sustainable Nuptials Package which includes everything from a wedding planer, ceremony set up, officiant, music, florist, and photographer to wedding cake, champagne and a 50-minute couples massage. Best of all, the package includes a carbon credit to offset the wedding's carbon footprint (up to 25 guests)!
* When: Hawaii offers sun-filled days year-round. High season (crowds and high prices) is mid-December through April.
* Where: Located on the exclusive Kona-Kohala Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. A six hour flight from Los Angeles.
* Don't Miss: The resort's Bungalow 33 - a premium ocean view suite that sits at the edge of a natural fishpond offers super seclusion. You might need to save up for this $3,800 per night splurge.
* Stay for the honeymoon? Yes. The resort's new Lava Love Nest romance package is perfect for newlyweds. You'll be greeted with a fragrant lei and taken to a luxurious ocean view room where a love basket awaits full of snacks, wine, candles and map of romantic spots to stargaze. You'll also receive breakfast daily, a 50-minute couples massage, a dark lava chocolate cake and bottle of red wine and a digital photo frame. Package rates start at $825 per night. Want to kick things up a notch, just ask the "love butler" to arrange a little something special like a beachside dinner with hula dancer, hundreds of orchids scattered in your room, romantic picnics and other surprises.
* Booking: To plan a wedding or honeymoon, call 888-340-5662 or visit online. For more information on visiting Hawaii, click here.