Friday, January 30, 2009

Virginia is for lovers! Enter to win 40 free trips.

Itching for your next vacation? To commemorate the 40th anniversary of the "Virginia is for Lovers" slogan, the state of Virginia has launched the 40 Years of Travel Passions Sweepstakes. Starting this week, they'll be offering up 40 free trips over the next 40 weeks.



The 40 trip prizes range from two to seven nights and each trip will focus on Virginia's most popular travel passions such as wine, music, history, adventure and luxury. I'm hoping to win trip #9 - Shopping and Spa Sensations at the Ritz-Carlton but I'd also be happy with trip #35 - Coastal Culinary tour with chocolate, wine and native cuisine along the sea in Virginia Beach.

Good luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just entered! Thanks for sharing.

My Dream Ring said...

I live in VA and you couldn't ask to live in a more beautiful place! I love it here! I'm going to check their site out!

The Porkpie Press said...

Thanks forr sharing this